What is Circle?
OpenWings Circle is an online platform for you to improve your soft skills & communication skills through practice online in a group.
In workshops, one speaks – others listen.
In panel discussions, some speak – others listen.
In OpenWings Circle, all speak – all listen
Reason to Join Circle
With OpenWings Circle you can do all at once, along with learning Team building skills and organizing skills based upon mind & psychology, while interacting with a community of like-minded individuals from diverse fields.
- Members meet online for an hour every week to discuss various topics based on soft skills- communication skills, conflict resolution, stress management, problem-solving, etc.
- All members participate actively.
- Members are of diverse fields.
- The meets are in a structured format.
- Meets will have multiple sections including prepared speech, on-the-spot speech, discussions on case studies.
- Members form meaningful connections with like-minded individuals from diverse fields.
- Members increase their knowledge and exposure to soft skills.
- Members are able to make an impact on society by helping in awareness.
- Members gain experience in their communication skills.
- Members learn about team-building skills and organizing skills.
Students, Working Professionals, or anyone who wants to improve their confidence, communication skills and other soft-skills. No restrictions on age, education background, domain of work experience, course of study, and any others.
Sessions are organized via video meeting platforms
Build your soft skills through community of like-minded people